Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday

HI Friends!

It was feeling very much like Halloween week in our house today- Isla dressed herself and it was very Halloween appropriate :)


She also raided a fun Halloween package we got from B's Aunt and Uncle and found my chocolate stash-- this kid is.her.DAD! Choco-holic. (Did I mention I gave her half of a mini Hershey's and she barfed it in her bed the moment she laid down- awesome. Lesson.Learned.)

Tomorrow we have our first official Halloween celebration (with two others to follow!) and Isla's Halloween costume still hasn't arrived from Etsy (boo!) so she'll be digging through her dress-up bin for a costume... that should be interesting, stay tuned for that :) While we wait-- I'll be running to the Disney store for a back-up in cases Etsy truly fails me.

Hope everyone's having a wonderful Holiday Week!

xoxo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment