Monday, October 19, 2015

Holiday Crafting & Rainy-Day Activities

Hi Friends!

Isla and I have been all about the Halloween festivities and decor lately. Besides this holiday witch kit that I got at Michael's (which Isla had a ball assembling and carrying around) we did a fun sensory activity that I changed a bit from the pinterest idea I saw. This idea is similar to the 'pipe cleaners in a colander' idea. I wanted to weave yarn through a colander or storage bin but I didn't have one on hand that worked. Instead I used a disposable lasagna pan and it worked great because I didn't care if Isla colored on it or stuck stickers all over. She loved putting her spider stickers in 'the web' and I threw in a bunch of Halloween erasers and little Orange and Black pokey balls. She loved this and it'll be easy to dispose of after the holiday!

Happy holiday crafting- tis the Season!!




































No comments:

Post a Comment