Friday, March 28, 2014

Total Steals

I love me a raging bargain---I rarely buy anything at regular price, ever. This is the 'blue light special' part of my brain that my Grandma had installed when I was young. (If you aren't familiar--Kmart had  a cart with a blue light (like on an ambulance) that would light up when there was a special and they announce in the store what aisle the deal was in... everyone would scatter. It's mayhem) I vividly remember running to the 'blue light special' with my Grandma---that lady loves a bargain!

Lately I am loving these two TOTAL steals that I got for Isla. Check them out!!!

1. Toddler Leggings at Target.


These are seriously the jam. They are perfect for new walkers who want to walk on hardwood floors. They are super cute- wash well and get this.....they are FIVE-freakin-dollars. Just please. 

Look how cute they are on! I die. 





I was clued into this amazing find by my Bestie and Mama of two little ladies (thanks Ash :). It is seriously the mecca of the cutest felt bows and clips for dirt cheap--I ordered Isla both clips above plus another bow -- all said and done with shipping it was under $15. That's crazy! They have a ton of headbands, seasonal clips, barrettes and she does special orders. A serious treasure here!

Happy shopping!
xoxo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment