Thursday, March 6, 2014

The sippy-bottle drama.

Hi Friends!

I'm hoping you can help me out on this one.....

Isla has gone down to 2-3 nursings a day. I transitioned her to whole milk about three weeks ago. I know they say to offer milk during mealtimes and not before bedtime but realistically kiddos want a warm-full tummy before they go to sleep and it's hard to transition from breast to bottle/cup without milk at night or in the morning. So for now...she's still getting milk before sleepy times. She does well with ONE sippy cup that has a built in stopper and one of those flow guard things that slows down how much they get. I would really like for her to use one that she can actually sip out of up and not suck so hard--the stopper on that particular cup is pretty picky. If I give her a regular sippy cup it literally floods her face. We've been trying for months to find one that works for her. I have tried so many cups and bottles. I'm working on trying another one that she's currently resisting. Has anyone had any luck with a specific cup that helped their kiddo transition from breast/bottle to cup? Your help is VERY appreciated!

Thank you,
S


No comments:

Post a Comment