Thursday, March 13, 2014

Daylight Savings

Anyone else still having 'schedule' issues with Daylight Savings?

I feel like Isla's finally doing better. For a couple days she just couldn't get on her 'normal schedule' but she adjusted yesterday. I tried to move her bedtime by 30 minutes until we were back to normal but she wasn't going for it so I let her do it on her own--funny how kids just find their way back into their schedule. I do need to buy a blackout shade for her room. She has a much harder time settling down in the rocker with me when it's so bright outside.

Unfortunately, I just can't seem to get on a new schedule. I've been going to bed after midnight every night this week and waking up dead tired. I stopped drinking my beloved 4pm soy-mocha hoping it would help and I still am battling late night insomnia. I ordered a new pillow and a new mattress is the first thing on our wish list when we move. What else can I do to go to bed earlier? Any advice?

xo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment