Monday, June 29, 2015

Things in my brain

Hi Friends!

My brain: It's a jumble today--- buckle up.

1. My good pal, Lace told us girls about this dip from Costco and we were like, 'oh yah, L- ok' but seriously, it's SO GOOD - I adore this stuff. (I ate it for lunch 2 days last week-- #embarrassing)


2. That Minnie Mouse looks like she has post-facelift bloat going on. I need to work on my Disney sketching skills.


3. This throwback of our sweet little girls. THEY WERE SUCH BABIES *SOB!!*


4. This photo of my feet in action at QFC courtesy of Isla.


5. We pre-potty training around here and L&Gemma loaned us their potty training books. This Panties one for girls is such a crack up--everytime I get to this page I laugh (a lot- especially since that really looks like Erin and Min- ha!)


6. The most annoying: "wake-up DADDEEEEEE!"


7. Dinner's READY!!!! She does this at least once a day and started handing out paper towels last week- she's very formal this one.


8. Packed and ready to go.

9. Me: "Oh you want to take Mom's picture?!!"
    Isla: "Nope, doz muffinz Mama"
    #rude.


10. This kid: 87 degrees and she demanded a knit hat and a blanket- seriously?! (She looks like a 'snowbird' back in Seattle for the first time since leaving her Arizona 'Winter house.')


11. I need a new light moisturizer with SPF that doesn't cost 1.1 Million dollars. Anyone tried this one?


12. This one is a total snuggle-bunny post nap and I adore it.


13. So....I saw this gorgeous old barn on Sunday and said, "Hey B, can you get a pic of Isla and with the barn in the pic"

Insert: His confident response.


Now this is what I got. 


 WTH?! 

14. Daddy is the king-dog of Mickey Mouse pancakes. Isla has started requesting pancakes that require a more artistic skillset-- her current requests are: Goofy, Captain Pete, Paddington and a flamingo....so....get on that B.


15. She's going places (and Elmo is too apparently) ..... 


16. My mini-mallwalker this morning. The ultimate doddler-- but she's too cute to rush along :)


17. ' Mama, wuz dis?!!!' - Isla
      'A man with tape on his face'- Me
      'Isla no ike dis' - Isla
      #ditto.

18. This guy. Hammering. One.nail.at.a.time. outside our condo during nap time. I literally could have put him in a choke hold. Thankfully Isla slept through it!


Happy Monday Everyone! 

xo. 
S


1 comment:

  1. I just bought that dip and I am obsessed!!! Also for a super light sunscreen/moisturizer R&F actually has a great one that is only $24! :) https://amybornschein.myrandf.com/Shop/Product/ESBS150 (no pressure, just letting you know :) ) <3

    ReplyDelete