Friday, June 19, 2015

Products: Our Summer TEN!

Hi Friends! 

I decided today was the day I needed to share our top 10 Summer must-have products. Isla and I are out and about A LOT-- we are constantly finding a new park or picnicking and these products help me stay organized and get the job done pretty seamlessly. Good stuff here friends-- Happy shopping :) 



1- Deuter Kikki Kids Backpack- I scored Isla's at REI for $32 but you can find them online and at outdoors stores. I love the size of this pack, the top loader with side pockets and Isla loves carrying it--what's better than your toddler carrying their own crap. NOTHING! 

2- Natives- I scored Isla's at Nordstrom but they run everywhere for about the same price (around $32). These shoes are literally the BEST SUMMER SHOE EVER! This was a recc from our good friends, L and Gem and I'm SO GLAD I bought them! You can wash them in the sink or dishwasher-they're rubber and really well made. Perfect for Toddlers! 

3- Babyganics Mineral Spray Sunscreen- We love this sunscreen from Target. It runs between $9-13 but I don't worry about what's in it or the overspray of the aerosol stuff. This sunscreen is perfect!

4- Thermos Foogo Insulated Cup- I love this cup and have bought 3 over the last 2 years because they're so reliable. Any of the insulated versions are wonderful and the 'dwell' styles are really cute!

5- Roxy Toddler Rashguard- I snagged this Roxy Rashgaurd at the Rack for a $16 steal but you can find these many places. Boden also carries popular styles. 

6- Bubble Wand- These things are everywhere. I grab mine at Michael's for $1 but you can get them at the grocery store, mini mart...your favorite Pho place probably has them. Isla LOVES this thing and it keeps her attention for a good 20 minutes. These also make great party favors for $1/piece! 

7- Baby Powder- In all of my years of beach combing and laying around in the sun/sand I had zero clue that baby powder removes wet sand. A friend passed on that little gem of information and it has changed my beaching life with a toddler forever. I carry 1 powder in my beach bag and stash one in the back of the car with the emergency diapers. Such a lifesaver! 

8- Beach/Picnic Blanket- My Sis got me a beach/picnic blanket for my birthday and I am so in love with it! The one above isn't the one she got me but I thought you'd get the idea. It's been on my list forever and I'm already putting it to good use. If you buy from Amazon read the reviews first- many reviews said the blanket smelled strongly like plastic, if you have littles crawling around on it you mat want to watch that....that said, all of my friends who have these LOVE them!

9- Goodbyn Bento Lunch Box- We got this lunch box in a Citrus Lane box and I adore it! Isla used it for Toddler group and we probably use it 3x a week and it gets a dishwasher washing once or twice a week and still looks great! This is a great investment in not losing your sanity with picnic lunches!

10- Radio Flyer Ultimate Comfort Wagon- Ah yes, Isla's soon to be Birthday present! I can't switch up my kid's birthday party from January to July and not get her a very SUMMERY gift :) She loves wagon rides so this will be perfect for her for now and a good investment for the future when she has siblings someday or wants to rally around the neighborhood with her pals :) 

Happy Summer!
xo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment