Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Poop.

Hi Friends.

First of all....watch this.

I know, I know....her laugh is adorable....but do you see that face at the end.

That's the face that leads to 'ultimate panic.'

That is her 'poop-in-the-tub' face. For some reason my kid poops in the tub every time --literally EVERY time she takes a bath. I considered not blogging about this because I'd hate for her future employers to be scouring the Internet to dig up her past and find out she was a serial-tub-pooper but this Mama is tired of cleaning up poo-water ... so..... Sorry Sis! You're getting outed.

I seriously don't know what to do. Even when she goes before she gets in .... she still poos--even if it's a teeny-tiny-turd....like she just thought about it and "poof" .... it appears!

Last night B.Daddy was giving her a bath and all of sudden I heard loud banging on the wall and a panicked, "Sannnndddiiii" scream. I walked in to find tub toys strewn on the wet tile, the rug soaked, B.Daddy holding a squirming baby and turds floating in the tub. He said, "....there were foam alphabet numbers and letters everywhere in there with her toys...I saw the fart bubbles and I just knew....this was the WORST CASE SCENARIO" ..... ahahahahahah!

It's along with this that I should mention that she has woken up after only 45 mins- 1 hour of napping because she blows out her diaper. Let me tell you---I need MORE than ONE HOUR (or less) a day to get non-Isla-friendly things done.

What do I do?

I talked to a fellow-Mama-girlfriend tonight and we decided feeding her earlier, a relaxing activity pre-bath or more time between eating and bath may do the trick.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Help a girl out!

On a side note- I have the cleanest tub in all the land. It gets cleaned literally every single day.

xoxo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment