Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MomGenius : Nursing Beads






Here's the deal with nursing beads....you don't really need them. 

They aren't an absolute necessity but they do make you more sane....and anything keeping me sane these days is worth the money! By the 3month mark Isla loved to get distracted while nursing and when I put the boob away she got mad. Enter the nursing beads solution. 

My BFF bought me this pair from etsy for Christmas and they've come in very handy. They just give your little one something interesting to play with while they're eating so they can stay focused. They also work when you're out and about to keep baby interested when they're being carried around. They look cute too! 

I love seeing other mamas wearing their Nursing Beads or Chew necklace. It's like we're part of a secret club....with a slight head nod and understanding smile we have acknowledged a fellow member :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment