Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mamas across Miles

I've wanted to do this photo project for so long and finally thought....now is the time!
 Have you read this book?? ..... 


My best-friend, Ashli got it for me a couple years ago. It follows two women who have a cross-country friendship and post a photo on their blog from 365 days of their mornings. It's so beautiful and reminded Ash and I of each other and our forever, across miles friendship.

We decided to go down the same photo journey (well, kinda.....)

For 30 days we'll post a separate photo of our day.
 I live in Seattle and Ash lives in Miami. 3,359 miles apart.  
We each have a little one so mornings were a bit of a stretch (never wake a sleeping baby!) but a 'day photo' was within reach. 

So enjoy our photo journey....I can't wait to see how this turns out. 
 ________________________________________________

Seattle.

Miami.

xoxo. 
S


1 comment: