Thursday, January 2, 2014

Gummy-Grin-Gone

Hello Friends!

I'm SO glad we got these sweet gummy-smile shots on Christmas Day because as of Sunday Miss Isla FINALLY has a tooth! (Yes, she started walking before she got teeth ;)

We were sitting at brunch at Citizen (so good-try it!) and B looked at her and said,

"Babe- I think there's a tooth in there."

We of course had to coerce Isla to open her mouth and show us her new addition! It's a sparkly, brand new little 'lizard' tooth :) Her favorite new thing is sharpening it on my shoulder blade when she's hungry before her nap--it's super awesome :(

Time to get out the "no biting" book and be on the lookout for more teeth-- bring em' on!



Now....if I could only get a picture of it ... I predict my chances are not good :)

xoxo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment