Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Genius Momvice!

Hi Friends!

I've been meaning to put this up forever!

My little one was having serious diaper rash issues for weeks. I tried everything! At one point her rash turned into a yeast infection that had to be treated with Lotrimin & A&D. Once we cleared that up the rash kept returning. It was so frustrating! I could never get a handle on it and it looked like we weren't treating it- it made us feel like terrible parents :(

I was talking to a girlfriend about it and she recommended, Bepanthen which is what her Australian Nanny used for her Daughter's diaper rash issues. Her Nanny was nice enough to give us some since you can't buy it 'in-store' locally and it cleared up Isla's rash in 2 days. That is real! It's now been 3 weeks and we've had no issues. I've returned to using Burt's Bees and A&D when needed but we really no longer have any diaper rash issues. If you can't seem to get back to normal give this a try- it's a miracle cream! You can buy it on Amazon- link above :)


xo-
S

No comments:

Post a Comment