Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Local: Giggle Jungle!

Hi Friends! 

Just a quick post about a local kids play place that's worth checking out (especially during this rainy/cold season in Seattle!) 

Giggle Jungle in Redmond Town Center is perfect for a rainy day. I took Isla and her little friend, Brooklyn the week before Christmas when I watched Brooklyn for her Mama (who works with the Hubby). It was crowded when they were playing but the girls had a great time. If you want to avoid crowds hit meal times or late in the afternoon. My Brother-in-Law took Isla a month ago around 3pm and said it was deserted. Design wise, the place is a bit headache inducing for an adult (imagine Katy Perry designed the place--I expected to see her pop out of the balloon area with that bra with the twirling tassles- yep, I went there) but as far as kid places go it's a good one on the Eastside (of Seattle that is). Perk--it's only $7 for the day. Cheap (and a true sanity saver!) 







It should be noted that the whole place is pretty well padded- that said, they require that you're closely supervising at all times for good reason- Isla seriously bit it off this toy and conked her head- she was totally fine but I was glad I was close by. 


We brought lunch in and it worked perfectly - they have snacks there to buy as well! 


Hit it up!
Sandi 

No comments:

Post a Comment