Friday, July 17, 2015

Amazon Prime Day

Hi Friends-

I was like the last person to know about Amazon Prime Day. I logged online the night before and was like, "wait, what's this?!" If you know me, you know I CANNOT.RESIST a bargain. I was raised on the 'blue light Kmart special' and there is a little piece of my DNA that still kicks into high gear when prices start dropping.

I was cracking up at the barrage of negative memes and tweets about Prime Day because the majority of them were true. Most of the deals were crap- like total crap. A waitlist for a $7 pencil sharpener- really?! And the waitlist scenario pretty much applied to everything. So many good negative FB updates-- here were just a few of my faves :




But I will say that the deals on toys and baby stuff were great- I got a couple toy snags for a great deal- one that I've been keeping my eye on for almost a year and just never pulled the trigger to buy. I scored the Corolle Calin Doll for Miss Isla for $22-- such a bargain! She's really into her babies right now and will love this! I also got her a skip hop lunch box for $4.95- I am not even joking! It was 75% off. I grabbed a M&D baking set for Isla's kitchen for her for Xmas too. 




Did you find any deals? 

Who else does this secretly make excited for Black Friday- only me?! :) 

xo. 
S


No comments:

Post a Comment