Friday, November 20, 2015

Winter Bucket List

Hi Friends!

I was going to wait until December 1st to post our Winter Bucket List but we're checking off one item this weekend so I figured I'd post it today. So many fun-local events to check out this year and Isla's at a really fun age where she really 'gets' the magic of the season. When we decorated the house yesterday she was dancing around with Santa and singing about 'mama Isla deck-or-ating'  :) I'm trying to add one new item to my list to do this year- a new tradition!

What's on your list?!

Bazemore 2016 Winter Bucket List

1. Disney on Ice (Frozen! Happening this weekend!)

2. Suncadia with D&E. (Booked for January! I can't wait!)

3. Seattle Carousel with Isla (The kid LOVES carousels and I want a great pic!)

4. Christmas Shopping Date with L at the outlets

5. Leavenworth - DONE!

6. Holiday Family Photo Session- DONE! (and cards ordered! Winning!)

7. Take a photo of Isla on her first pair of skis (Happening during our Suncadia trip!)

8. Portland w/B (Would love to make this happen!)

9. Homemade hot cocoa with whip&sprinkles!

10. Walking Tour of Kirkland's Christmas Lights and a driving tour of lit up houses!

11. Redmond's Luminary Walk (12/5! Hoping for a dry evening!)

12. Gingerbread Houses (Our new tradition! I think Isla will love this one (if she doesn't eat all the candy in the process :)

xoxo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment