Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday

Hi Friends!

This week has been a string of days where at 9:15pm I stop in my tracks and say to myself, "why in the hell am I still wearing a bra?" *torture device*

I'm convinced at this point I wear one at home to conserve heat- it's been so damn cold I've been living in a fleece jacket and slippers indoors. Most days I turn on the fireplace (love me a flickering flame in the winter!) and after turning it off I always find myself burning up ... come to find out my almost three year old has taken the liberty to flip it on again. Maybe teaching her how to turn it on for us when we don't want to move from the couch was a bad idea. hmmm....

Real confession over here. This happened today:






Usually I make myself wait until the day after Thanksgiving to decorate but after our Wednesday playdate when Isla experienced the Hansen's decorations and reminded me all day, "Gemma have a Christmas Tree...Isla no have a Christmas tree" I finally told her we could decorate today. We're holding off on the tree until we can do it with B this weekend or next but no excuses on the rest. At first I felt like a bit of a rule breaker but in the end I really like my house decorated for the holidays and this just means I get to enjoy it longer. 

I finally finished editing a mini-session I did for our good friends that turned out SO cute... so I get to wrap up some Christmas projects for all of the sweet little ladies in my life and finish editing our France pics to make a photo book (I'm only 8 months late ;) A long to-do list but I'm rather proud of how productive I've been this week. More blogging and pics to come! 

xoxo. 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment