Monday, June 23, 2014

Sanity Saver: GW 2014

Hi Friends!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I spent mine in Yakima with my girls for Girls Weekend 2014. We were talking about how this annual trip has gotten harder and harder to plan as changes come and families grow but we've realized  just how important it is to get away and get together for one weekend a year. I like to tell B this one weekend keeps me sane for the other 362 glorious days he gets to spend with me-- (I like to count Friday :)

This one weekend of wine, laughter, relaxation and sisterhood really replenishes my 'sanity' and 'patience bank.' I went home really missing Isla's little face and sweet voice. It felt good to be back and not feel completely stripped down to my last nerve. I once again realized how vital this weekend and these sisterhood friendships are. I love you ladies....life and motherhood wouldn't be as sweet or as SANE without you.


 me + my SIL, E. She keeps me 'in-law.sane' :) 

 E & my Cousin, Sarah (our token Spokane member ;)

 Second Street- Yakima.  

 My dear Mama Friend, L-- our Wednesdays keep me SANE!

 Kana. 


 Lookout and Antolin Tasting Room. 

Tasting at Treveri--our fave, you should try this little gem! 

 Bottoms up! 



 Bubbles for the road! 




To Mamahood, Sisterhood, gallons of laughter and BUBBLES! 

Cheers to us! 

xo. 
S


PS- A special shout-out of gratitude to Isla's GG Houx who came up and stayed with her for the weekend. She loved it and they had a super fun time together! We love you guys. xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment