Monday, April 21, 2014

Molars are the Devil.

Hi Friends!

Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been trying to catch up since we returned from Hawaii --so much editing, cleaning and personal catch up to do!-- but Miss Isla went straight from the two us battling jet lag the first three days to working on getting her first set of molars. What started as a little drool and extra chewing here and there has turned into full blown fussiness, tons of drool, a constantly runny nose and very sleepless nights and naps. She hasn't taken a nap longer than 45 minutes since last Wednesday (UG!) and wakes up 1-3 times during the night. All of this has shifted everything in my daily routine. I hate having to clean and play 'catch up' after she's in bed at 7....and lately that has even been shifted to 7:30 or 8:00 because she just won't go down at night. I started off thinking this was a growth spurt because she's been so vocal lately. Even if she isn't crying she's in her crib jibber-jabbering to us. After last week, I most definitely think teeth are on the horizon and let me just put it in writing....this really need to SPEED IT UP.

So with that said....I'm a total Mom-Zombie. (They should make an emoji for that. It's a real thing).

I'm still working on editing the last 4 days of our Hawaiian vaca! If you want to see the first couple days check them out HERE. There are SO many pretty little pics of our fabulous vaca- I have been trying to take my time with them.





I also did a one-year cake smash session for my good friend, Aura's son, Beau on Saturday. He's such a cutie-patootie-pie and SO even tempered--I'm not used to that 'chill baby' vibe. Isla could definitely learn a thing or two from him. If they were professions he'd be the laid back surfer-- 'hang loose duuude' and she'd totally be the Corporate exec in a power-suit. All business. Stop Isla, just stop. :)
I can't wait to see the two of them together at a playdate soon!


With that---I should get back to editing and daydreaming that I'll be sleeping through the night soon. Come on molars---!!!!!

Hope everyone's well!
xo.
S


ps- If you'd like to see our Easter in photos- you can check them out Here. Here are just a few of my fave Holiday shots :) (Yes, Isla had 3 outfit changes--she's a messier eater :)








 (This little blue hoodie was mine when I was little--so cute! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment