Thursday, April 3, 2014

Isla's Stroller Series

Hi Friends! 

Lately Miss Isla has been loving this little stroller that came with her first Cabbage Patch Doll (that ironically is named Gemma just like her BFF, Gemma--I screamed when I opened it.) Also ironically enough--she won't stroll the doll but loves putting everything else in it. When she finds the baby doll she puts her on her shoulder and pats the baby's back while saying "ohhhhhhh" and making a scrunchy face. I'd just love to know what's going on in her 'little-big' brain :) 

So here it is.....Isla's Stroller Series. 

 1. Ah yes- knock-off Cetaphil cream from the bathroom. She's very practical. #likeme

 2. Her Sleep Sheep while biting her own arm. #likeherDad

 3. Mints. Obviously.

 4. Books. Lots and lots of books.

 5. Dvd's and a good footrest. (She looks like a hobo in this pic--that might as well be a shopping cart :)



6. And this miracle shot--literally the 2nd time EVER that I've seen that baby in the stroller. (It landed on the floor seconds later)

xo. 
S

1 comment:

  1. Can you send me a pic of the cpk doll. My daughters name is Gemma and I would love to get her this doll withbsame name.

    ReplyDelete