Monday, December 7, 2015

Activity Advent


Hi Friends! 

My good Mama friend, L had the brilliant idea to do an activity advent calendar for Isla like she was doing for Gemma. I loved that plan (since it didn't include loading her up on sugar) and we've had so much fun enjoying her daily holiday themed activities. There are a ton of fun printables that are much cuter than what I did but the beauty of this is that it can be as easy or intricate as you want to make it. I got ideas on what to include from several blogs as well as our already packed holiday calendar. This is a fun idea to save for next year! 

I made mine from gift tags and clothespins from Michaels but the options are endless!


 Our activities included a night walk through the lights in our downtown Kirkland 

Gingerbread house decorating (with Daddy!) 



Making Christmas cards for Isla's buddies and sending them herself (she LOVED doing this!)




Happy Holidays Friends!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment