Friday, May 1, 2015

MAM: Year 3

Hi Friends,

The 'Mamas Across Miles' blog project with my Best Friend, Ashli started out as a fun experiment 2 years ago. We took inspiration from a book I received from her as a gift and decided to each post a picture of our day-- hers from sunny Miami and mine from rainy Seattle (although this year it has been a sunny Spring!).

We are 3,315 miles apart and both raising little girls. The 'experiment' became a little tradition. I love when May rolls around, not only because it's my Birthday month but because every day I get a picture of their day--the sweet faces of my Nieces, a little glimpse into their moments. It never fails to surprise me how often our photos are very similar. We may be miles apart but our moments are very much the same and that makes me feel so much closer to them. xoxo.

Without further delay-- the beginning of our Mamas Across Miles 2015:

 Seattle 

Miami
(This is my Niece, Olivia--total heart eyes over here!)

xoxo. 
S





No comments:

Post a Comment