Thursday, October 23, 2014

On my brain

Hi Friends--

I'm running around today to prepare for getting out of town tomorrow with my Sis--can't wait!!!! Just a couple things that are currently on my brain!

1. The potty training panel I went to at Isla's co-op Toddler class last night and the guy who shared that every time his 3 year old son goes in Snapdoodle Toys he craps his pants purely because he's so excited. It gives new meaning to the word "snapdoodle" doesn't it?!!

2. When I have checked on Isla at night recently she sounds like the whistling gopher from Winnie the Pooh...you remember the one?

"Now see here son-eeeeee" ;) 

3. When I asked B this weekend what he fed Isla for dinner while I was gone he replied, " Goldfish, black beans and apple sauce"..... when I proceeded to tell him it terrified me what that poor child would look like if I wasn't around he said, "well at least I gave her black beans." HAHAHAH!

4. Isla's most annoying habits at the moment: 

Sticking books and toys down the crack of the couch. WHY?!!!! 
Shoving toys in the AC vents
and my personal favorite--- eating stickers like Elf ate cotton balls. Remember that scene? See it Here.

5. The wooden doll pram I finally gave in and bought Isla for Christmas (or her Birthday!) She's such a stroller lover I think she'll adore this one and it can hold stuffed animals in her room when we clean up. 


6. Cleaning out the pea patch at the end of the year. Worst job ever. 

7. I FINALLY tried Pho and it was amazingly awesome. The best thing for a sore throat! 

8. The fact that my kid will sleep on a walk in her stroller, in the car in her carseat or even on me on the couch sometimes but she REFUSES x1000 to sleep in her crib (queue the tantrum going on in her crib right now). It's mind melting that she can go 12-14 hours and not want a nap. This is B's FAULT! 


9. My heart grew 100 times when Isla got super excited to see Christmas stuff at Michael's today--she reached for sparkly garland like it was the last chocolate bar ever produced. This is a kiddo after my own heart! (Yet, I still say hold the Xmas products until after Thanksgiving :) 

10. I just wrote my super crazy to do list for today and added 'watch revenge' with a straight face. Serious business going on over here (but seriously, everything else is legit :) 

Have a great weekend! 

xo. 
S






No comments:

Post a Comment