Monday, February 10, 2014

Review Updates

Hi Friends!

As I'm busy editing our pics from Miami and prep'ing posts--be prepared to get overloaded with pics and posts at the end of the week (!!!)-- I thought I would update two product reviews I previously posted.

The first is for our stroller, the Britax B Agile.

I am still absolutely 100.percent in.LOVE with this stroller but as many of you probably saw there was a repair made available last week because some poor people had partial finger amputations. Let me say, I am very sorry for those who lost part of their fingers. That's awful. That being said, I have no idea. Literally NO idea how they this happened. The hinge is completely covered and protected. I throw my stroller around and use it multiple times a day and have never had any issues. Thankfully the "fix" comes in two small plastic pieces that fit on either side of the "britax" hinge cover on the sides of the stroller. The instructions make install look incredibly complicated-- I could sum it up in a sentance--peel off the sticker back and slap that sucker on. period. As long as you have it the right direction- you're good to go.

My second update is regarding my post on cloth diapering.

I am 100% committed to cloth diapers (although I do use disposables when traveling on occasion). I love that Isla wears cloth--we have only had one diaper rash issue (and really that was more a 'mom fail' than anything else---first time parents!), I love that we're saving the planet along with saving lots of moo-lah and they're SO easy...seriously. SO easy! Up to this point we've had zero issues with our chosen diaper--the Bumgenius Freetime All-in-one Diaper.

Unfortunately, within the last month the velcro on my 'hook & loop' diapers has begun to 'fail.' Pieces of velcro started falling out which made them not stick and eventually fall off Isla. When I had to do a 3am diaper change because the velcro on the side broken open and Isla peed down her side and all over her bed I knew it was time to call CottonBabies.com where I purchased my diapers. Thankfully, Bumgenius has a one year warranty on their diapers. I sent all 12 of the diapers back with my proof of purchase and received 12 NEW 'snap' style diapers that are working PERFECTLY.

 If you are having ANY issues with your 'hook & loop' diapers I highly recommend that you do an exchange with bumgenius (which you can do through cotton babies if you purchased with them).



I did have an order I couldn't return because it was too old. I plan to repair the velcro tabs on those diapers with the 'refresh kit' from the cotton babies website. I hear this process is easy to do-- I'll follow up when those are completed!


I hope everyone's doing well and staying dry and warm in this crazy weather. I can't wait to post all of our warm weather pics and share the beautiful expressions of my newborn Niece, Olivia and Isla playing with her little friend, Grace. They were just the sweetest. Seeing our girls together just melted my heart. More on that later.

Have a great night.
xoxo.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment